Jan 2 - Jan 5; Grades 7–12
This is for anyone and everyone in grades 7-12. Whether you have come to Pine Lake before, or not. Whether you go to a youth group regularly, or not!!
Snow camp will include worship times, a speaker, campfires, wide games, outdoor adventures, tons of activities and also, time to just chill and relax with friends, new and old, around the fireplace.
Camp starts at 5:00pm. Transportation coordinated from Calgary and Edmonton by school bus charter.
Because CAMP isn’t just for SUMMER ANYMORE!!
The cost for the event is $125/camper (Early Registration before Dec. 1st.) After Dec. 1st the cost is $150/camper. There are only 60 spots available, once the camp is full we cannot accept registrations. Registration is online. Your registration includes meals, accommodations, activities and transportation to and from camp!
Here is a list of some items you want to bring with you to camp:
- Warm clothes for time spent outdoors (including things for some snow activities).
- Indoor & Outdoor shoes (you will not be able to wear your outdoor shoes in the main lodge OR Cabins in order to cut down on mess.
- Any Board games you may like to play (this being a winter camp there are more opportunities to just hang out and play some games with each other so please bring some games you might like to play out at camp (please no video games).
- Skates if you have them (there is a rink that is ready to go for all those skaters out there. you can even bring a stick if you’d like).
- Toiletries/sleeping bag/pillow/an extra blanket? (we will be in heated cabins but it is also not summer time.
- Your bible and a notebook.
Registration opens: Sorry, Snow Camp is Sold Out!